1) Does your organisation have management teams that assemble specifically to manage crises and emergencies?
2) In ensuring a standardised resilience program, does your organisation align with a recognised and common approach to crises and emergencies?
3) To critically analyse and appraise your resilience program, how often is your crisis and emergency management plans and processes reviewed?
4) To optimise your understanding and application of your resilience program, how often do you practice your Crisis and Emergency Management plans and procedures?
5) What happens with the lessons learned from training exercises and actual crises?
6) Recording and managing information during any crisis or emergency is critical. How does your organisation manage this key response function?
7) When working remotely, how does your team collaborate when managing a crisis?
8) How is information shared between site, regional, and corporate management teams?
9) How do your management teams access guidance material such as duty cards, team structures and support tools during a crisis?
10) How does your organisation manage stakeholders during a crisis?
11) Would you like assistance to develop your organisational resilience?