DYNAMIQ IN THE NEWS: WEBINAR – RESPONDING TO ARMED ASSAULT ACTS OF TERRORISM AND ACTIVE SHOOTER INCIDENTS
Recent acts of terrorism, including Sydney and Paris have drawn worldwide attention and concern. The increased security threat level has prompted a number of organisations to approach Dynamiq requesting advice on how they can prepare for active shooter and armed assault incidents.
In order to address these concerns, our security management specialists have created a webinar to discuss this important issue and we invite you to participate.
The topics which will be covered are:
· Different modes of terrorist attacks
· Key considerations in an active shooter incident
· How the response to these types of incidents is different to other emergencies
· How organisations can manage the initial response to an active shooter or armed terrorist attack
· Considerations for organisations should the National Terrorism Public Alert Level be raised to Extreme
· Questions and discussion
The webinar will be conducted on:
Wednesday 11th of March 2015 10.30am – 11:00am AEDST
To register from any device, click on the link below.
This is an open invitation, so please feel free to forward to anyone who may benefit from this discussion.
- See more at: http://dynamiq.efront-dev.com.au/news-and-insights/webinar-active-shooter-response#sthash.QO5EMyOC.dpufBack to all news