Office and Client Coordinator - Sydney
Dynamiq has an opportunity in our Sydney office for an experienced Office and Client Coordinator.
The Office and Client Coordinator is the professional frontline of the Dynamiq Sydney office. You will ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Sydney office and provide administrative support across all departments.
This full-time permanent position provides the successful applicant with the tools to develop professionally and personally and experience a variety of responsibilities within a fast paced organisation.
- Providing support to our emergency assistance and risk consulting teams
- Providing sales and marketing support
- Providing ad-hoc administration support to all departments for presentations, letters, printing, binding, scanning and emails
- Supporting clients using our online crisis management software and travel-tracking systems
- Scheduling meetings and managing meeting room bookings
- Organising internal and external events including catering as required
- Implementing standard office policies and procedures
- Ensuring office environment operates efficiently and providing general office maintenance
- Travel coordination for staff
- Ordering and maintaining office stationary, kitchen supplies and general facilities
- Managing petty cash and credit card reconciliations
- Providing low-level I.T. support for Sydney office staff
- Personable and energetic
- Experience in a similar role, minimum of 2 years preferred
- Strong organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Tenacious and diplomatic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to pre-empt and solve problems
- An ability to adapt to changing deadlines and business demands
Who we are:
Dynamiq is a trusted risk management company with global reach, providing integrated solutions to our clients' emergency management capability. We have built a strong reputation in the global marketplace for being young, agile and professional industry experts with real-world experience. We value ourselves on commitment to our clients, commitment to our people and their safety, being forward thinking and that no task is too tough for us.