French-speaking Paramedic - Cote d’Ivoire
Dynamiq is looking for a French-speaking Paramedic for a 6 week on/ 6 week off swing in Cote d’Ivoire. Applicants must be ATLS-ACLS trained with emergency response team experience.
- Initial emergency response, resuscitation and stabilization of critically ill or injured (trauma) expatriate patients, employing ALS emergency medical protocols (e.g. ACLS or PHTLS)
- A staging point for medical evacuations from the site to Abidjan where further treatment can be performed and coordination of such evacuation (in conjunction with 24-hr alarm centres), should the expatriate patient's condition require
- Treatment of medical conditions as per treatment protocols;
- Management and administration including initial audit of equipment and medicines
- Management of medical equipment and supplies including the arrangement of resupply of consumables
- Implementation of site health plans and preventive medicine activities as required, including health promotion educational activities
- Regular health and hygiene inspections of on-site catering, accommodation and laundry areas
- Documentation, activity logs and confidential patient medical record-keeping associated with the above activities.
Approximate start date is in late February.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org